QESOSA Ontario members and friends are invited to two special events in October:
- October 2 (Sun) – Join the QESOSA Ontario team in Run for the Cure - annual charity walk/run for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- October 15 (Sat) – 2011 AGM Dinner & Talk. Topic: “How to be your own fitness instructor” by Mr. Neville Lau, Registered Physiotherapist and Acupuncturist
Click QESOSA Ontario_Newsletter_Fall 2011 for details.
Run for the Cure – October 2 (Sun)
- 1-5 km walk in Richmond Hill area, flexible distance, no time demand
- team meets at 9:30 a.m., walk starts at 10:05 a.m.
- online registration: http://www.runforthecure.com/site/TR?fr_id=1292&pg=entry)
- offline registration (please notify us; see p.3 of newsletter for instructions): Run for the Cure_Registration Form; Run for the Cure_Donation Form
- $40 registration fee (will be waived if walker/runner commits to raise at least $150)
- free T-shirt (with team name if 10 members register before September 16, 2011)
- registration deadline: September 16, 2011
- dim sum lunch together after the walk
- recruiting both walkers and donors
- team target: at least $1,000
2011 AGM Dinner & Talk – October 15 (Sat)
- venue at Regal Palace, 350 Hwy. 7 E., Unit 101, Richmond Hill (Bayview/Hwy. 7)
- 6-7 p.m. Talk + Q&A: “How to be your own fitness instructor” by Mr. Neville Lau, Registered Physiotherapist & Acupuncturist
- 7-9:30 p.m. AGM Dinner
- $38 per head
- registration deadline: October 8, 2011 (email email@example.com)
Stay fit and see you in the walk and talk!